||Sunday 25th August 2013
||Cathy Freeman Park (formerly The Overflow), Olympic Boulevarde, Sydney Olympic Park
** Dogs, prams, scooters, bikes will not be allowed in the 8km race but everyone and everything is welcome in the 4km run!
|Children (6-15 yrs)
|Children (0-5 yrs)
* Note: These are early bird prices until 12am Monday 19th August. Registrations after that date and on the day will increase in price.
REGISTER AS AN EARLY BIRD AND BE IN THE RUNNING TO WIN
ONE NIGHT'S ACCOMODATION AT THE BEAUTIFUL NOVOTEL,
SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK, INCLUDING BUFFET BREAKFAST FOR TWO
*Prize courtesy of Accor
7.00am 8km Run Registration starts
8.30am 8km Run Starts
8.30am 4km Run Registration starts
10.00am 4km Run starts
10.00am 8km Run Presentation
10.45am 4km Run Presentation
11.30am Walk Starts
12.30pm Walk Finish
12.30pm ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD AND FUN FOR ALL
U16, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-64 and 65+ NOTE: Must have parent’s consent if under 18 years.
Prizes will be awarded in each age category.
Registration and Race Pack Pick Up:
To pick up your race pack or enter late, come to the Registration tent at Cathy Freeman Park on race-day morning. We recommend you arrive early at registration so you have plenty of time before the run.
Remember, if you enter late you will be charged a late fee.
- If you are picking up a race pack for yourself or someone else, bring your e-ticket or your friend's e-ticket. Once you register on-line an e-ticket will be issued to you. Be sure to print a copy and save a copy on your computer just in case you lose the printed one.
- Your pack will contain your numbered bib as well as a timing chip.
- Once you have registered and collected your pack you can then complete an Honour Card or purchase Parkinson’s NSW merchandise. Honour Cards are a great way to recognise the person you are running in support of.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OPEN AND AGE DIVISION PRIZES ARE AWARDED ON GUN TIME (THIS IS FIRST ACROSS THE FINISH LINE)
- Race results and a Certificate of Participation will be available online after the event.
The first 500 people to register will receive a FREE Unity Walk and Run t-shirt. T-shirts will be issued with race packs on the day.